Friday, June 1, 2012

Better Days

It has been over a week since we got the bad news and I am happy to report that each day gets better and better.  I do have moments when I find myself completely alone, no one around to talk to and nothing much to do, where all I can do is wish that I was still pregnant.  But, I know I just need to move on because nothing will change by just dwelling about it day after day.  I know deep down I will always hurt from this moment, but what kind of person would I be if I didn't?

I have fully recovered physically and I am back on that trying to conceive train.  Woot Woot!!  Or is that "toot toot"?  Who knows?!  So let's just all hope that it doesn't take another 8 months for my miracle baby to come.  I really hope I am one of those lucky ones that just gets pregnant again right away! Fingers crossed!!!

I have been staying very busy lately with my new business adventure (and sometimes it makes that baby itch of mine become a full on rash!!).  A photography business has always been a dream of mine and I FINALLY made it a reality!!  Yay!! I have so much to improve on, but here is my website and FB page if you would like to check it out.  My 5 year goal is to do weddings full time, with my hubby by my side who also shares this passion- (heck, then I don't have to pay an assistant!). I'm excited to think of all the possibilities.  Wish me luck!!

Facebook Page- LIKE


Website 











2 comments:

  1. Best wishes for whatever your future holds, Sweetie!! I'll be cheering you on, on the side-lines! Checking out your website and FB page now! p.s....interested in shooting a surro birth?? I deliver in November and am looking for a photographer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Andrea!! And thanks for checking out my page! And are you really looking for a birthing photographer?!? Oh man, that would be AWESOME!!!!!!

      Delete