Tuesday, March 30, 2010

It Has Been Awhile...

Well, it has been awhile since I have updated everyone on how we all are doing. I think this part of my pregnancy makes me very unsociable.  I remember from my last pregnancies how I dreaded making human contact and stayed within my home as much as possible.  I don't know what it is, but I just hate seeing people and talking on the phone!!  So, this update is taking a lot out of me ;)

So, I am about 9 1/2 weeks along now.  We had an 8 week check up and all 3 babies are looking awesome.  They all were measuring equally and on target.  We found out some good news as well.  The identical twins have their own individual sacs, within their shared sac.  This means there will be less of a possibility of twin to twin transfusion syndrome.  We have our final appointment with the fertility doctor this Friday.  If everything looks good, we graduate from the fertility clinic and get to see an OB at Loma Linda Hospital from now on.  We got the best of the best, so we will all be in great hands.

The big question is- How am I doing?  Well, this is not easy.  It is so unlike a normal pregnancy and I feel like I am faced with new challenges everyday.  There is not a day goes by where I feel 100%.  Whether it's nausea, vomiting, dehydration, dizziness, fatigue, constipation, diaherra, bloating, stomach pains, or spotting, it seems I never get to catch a break.  I'm trying my best to not let this all affect my duties to Jackson and Max, but there are times where I just can't do it all.  I hate for them to see me like this, but I know this will soon get better and I can get back to being a good mommy.

I do my best to force myself out of the house.  This past weekend, I took the boys to the beach.  As you can tell, my baby bump popped out already!!  It was so nice to be able to see my boys run around and it helped to keep my mind off of all the pain I have been going through.  It did take a lot of energy out of me, but it was well worth it.

So, now I am on bedrest for 3 days.  I had some spotting over the weekend and am ordered to rest until my appointment on Friday.  I'm sure everything is okay, but we can never be too careful with triplets.  I just have to be so thankful for everyone who is supporting me through all of this.  I have the BEST husband in the world, who works 12 hour days and still comes home to help with house chores and takes care of the boys.  I have the GREATEST mom and sister, who would drop anything to come to my rescue.  And I couldn't ask for better IP's!!  They have been so willing to help with anything that I need.  They are always there to talk with and have given me more support than necessary.  I am so grateful for everyone in my life right now. 

3 comments:

  1. First of all, cutest swim suit ever!!!!

    Second of all- you are doing great. I'm glad you blogged because I've been wondering how it's going for you, morning sickness, fatigue wise. I'm glad you have lots of help!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. big huggs hun just one day at a time is all you can do..cute baby bump!!! huggs from canada..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad to hear about your support system! The first thing that comes to my mind when people say how "wonderful a person" I am is that it is Christ in me who makes me the way I am (and I still mess that up sometimes!) and the second thing is that I could not be who I am or do what I do without the support of my amazing husband. I'm glad yours is amazing too. :)

    ReplyDelete