Thursday, February 3, 2011

5 months already?!?

So, the girls are already 5 months old!!  The time has really gone by so fast.  So much faster now that I can breathe and am 3 babies lighter =)

I continue to hear from my IP's pretty often.  I get frequent emails with photos and even cute video clips of girls, girls, girls!!!  Their favorite things are bubbles, sucking their thumbs, and EATING!!  These girls are getting so chunky and gaining so much weight...

Lily is the biggest, 15 pounds, and is starting to sit up on her own!  Eve is 14.12 pounds and amazingly little May caught up to her identical sister and is now bigger... 14.7 pounds!!  I plan to visit this month, so I will have some pics with my girls to share soon.

Eve, Lily, May

Lily Pies!!

Eve and May (Wow, I hope I got that right. They are getting more "identical" every day!!)


So, I have exactly one more month of pumping.  If I make it to March 2nd, I will have made it to my goal... 6 months of pumping and giving the girls the BEST nutrients!!!  I think having this did them wonders and they are very healthy babies because of it.  They deserved every drop =)

It's been 3 weeks since my hard core training has begun and I have already lost 11 pounds!!!  Not only am I losing all of that stubborn baby weight, I am also the healthiest I have ever been.  I make absolutely every meal.  My new lifestyle has given me so much more energy and I LOVE the way it makes me feel.  I can definitely see the light at the end of tunnel, and for me that light is a bright yellow bikini!

I will have a couple more posts to write over the weekend about some surrogacy issues, but I wanted to update you on these amazing girls!

4 comments:

  1. Chunky Monkeys...i love it!!
    Miss ya, Ashley!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you're doing well- I owe you an email ;) Anyway the girls are looking great and I'm so jealous of your trainer! You are doing great- 11 pounds, WOW!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pictures of the girls...they are just soooo cute!!!!
    Wow, 11 lbs? Thats great ! Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute, cute babies and losing weight too...go you!!! :) Glad to hear that you are feeling healthy and feeling great!

    ReplyDelete