Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Workin' It!!

All I can say is... so far, I have lost 15 pounds in 5 weeks!!!

I am so excited.  And after having triplets, and a total of 5 babies in 3 1/2 years, I never thought I would get the body back that I had when I got married.  But, I am proving myself so wrong!!

I just bought my yellow bikini that I will hang up so that I can be even more determined.  I'm more than half way there... 13 more pounds to go!!

Go me!!! 

On baby news... I just got a video clip of the girls' first time eating baby food.  I can't believe how much they are growing and how fast time is going.  I'm really starting to miss all of them, so a visit is definitely needed sooner rather than later =)

4 comments:

  1. Yay for yellow bikinis!!!!!!! =) So proud of you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's AWESOME!!!!! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is super fabulous!!! Good job and keep up the hard work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Share! What's the exercise program?

    Good job!

    ReplyDelete