Wednesday, December 22, 2010

A Very Merry Visit!

If you live in Southern California you know how bad this weather has been this past week.  No, we aren't knee deep in snow or experiencing tornados or anything like that, but for us year round sunbathers, this rain is out of control!!! 

No matter the weather, it didn't stop me from visiting the girls so I could give them their Christmas gifts that I have been working on for forever!!

They have grown so much and continue to surprise me.  It had been a month since my last visit and they were completely different babies to me.  They are eating twice as much, growing out of newborn clothing, in size 2 diapers, making eye contact, pushing their heads up off of the floor, cooing, and lots of smiling!!  They are very healthy and happy girls =)


Lily, Eve, May

 
Wearing the outfits I got for them
My momma had these bows made for them... And I am loving Eve's grin here
 May was just so happy!!
 
Tummy time... LOVE baby booties!!

 Lily fell asleep in my arms ♥



 

So, I have been working on these photo books for the girls even before they were born.  There are over 40 pages detailing the pregnancy, delivery, and couple months after their birth.  I have so many photos of my growing belly and lots of memories of the pregnancy (all positive ones!!).  Of course I made one for each of them... and one for myself!!

The girls' parents were overwhelmed with joy when they received this gift.  Lots of tears of joy!!  It is something that we can all cherish forever.  I know I am going to be apart of their lives for a very long time, but it is just amazing for them to always have something to remember me by.  Merry Christmas, girls!!


Well, it is almost Christmas and my boys couldn't be more excited.  Holidays are really starting to get fun with them... they are impatiently anticipating Santa's arrival and they were so interested in our rituals as we celebrated Hanukkah.  Yes, we celebrate Christmakkah!!  We have yet to go visit Santa.  I'm not sure why parents subject their children to this torture.  Last years visit was hysterical...

 I'm thinking this year they will be better... can't get much worse than this!!

I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday.  I hear I am getting something pretty BIG, so I can't wait to see what my husband has done this time... he's the best =)  



Merry Christmas!!

3 comments:

  1. The girls are getting so big, i love it!! I hope that one day I am fortunate enough to see the photo book that you made. I bet it's just beautiful! I'll have to remember this idea so that I can make my IPs one. I'm sure i'll be in touch with you very soon on picture ideas!!
    O.M.G. The boys' picture with Santa last year is PRICELESS!!! Definitely something to look back on and giggle. Hope this years experience is MUCH different.
    Merry Christmas my new friend!!! I'm so thankful to have met you.
    Can't wait to find out what hubby got for you for Christmas! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Andrea~ you are just too sweet =) I would LOVE to show you the book some day real soon. Maybe after the holiday and things get settled we can meet up for dinner or something... you are not that far from me =) Have a very Merry Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the girls. Love the book. Love the Santa pic. :)

    ReplyDelete