Wednesday, December 29, 2010

My Family!!!

Again, nothing to do with surrogacy, but I just really LOVE my little family =)  After the holidays, it really makes me know how blessed I really am.  We had a very interesting year to say the least.  I am just wondering what 2011 will bring us.  Maybe we will have a very relaxing one, but who knows?!?  We could be preparing for baby #3 or surrogate baby #4!!!  We will just have to see. 

I do have a couple HUGE projects up my sleeve that I can't wait to share with all of you... and yes, it has everything to do with surrogacy!!




Oh, and our Santa pics just keep getting more interesting every year!!
Max almost had a stroke when he saw Santa... this is the best we could do.
He had no idea Santa was behind him!!

And my BIG surprise was VERY big!!!  My husband gave me a brand new car!!
Wow!!!  This was one awesome gift =)






2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to hear what you've got brewing up!!!!

    p.s. Way to go, Cameron!! I think that just scored him some MAJOR points! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG - your family is adorable and you are definitely blessed!! I can't wait to keep following you and your journey...you are awesome!

    ReplyDelete