Saturday, December 4, 2010

Just Some Pics...

Wow, ever since I gave birth to the girls I feel like my life is overloaded!!!  Mixing moving, holidays, and having a 3 and a 2 year old really is challenging.  But it is nothing I can't handle =)  I have so many things on my mind to blog about, from my "beautiful" body to the joys of pumping (yes, still) to the identity of my IP's, but I will get around to it someday, promise!! 

In the meantime, I am leaving you with some photos.  Let me just tell you how much they are growing.  Well, see for yourself!!!  They just turned 3 months old just a few days ago.  I'm not sure exactly how much they weigh but I am pretty sure Lily (in pink) is around 11 1/2 pounds.  And Eve (in purple) is trailing right behind her.  May (in white), who was the smallest of the 3, is around 10 pounds!!  It's so funny because once I report on how much they weigh, the next time I hear from the IP's I learn they have grown another pound or 2!!  I think I have the worlds fattiest breast milk, which I will address on one of my next posts!!


Lily, May, and Eve


 Identicals: May and Eve

 Lily


1 comment:

  1. Perfection! You are amazing.. still pumping too! Wow! Bless you!

    ReplyDelete